Friday, January 10, 2014

What I want...

What do I really want?  I walk through life not being able to answer that question, among others, but then expect myself to be goal oriented.  No wonder I really don't have any hobbies or anything for which that I "live."  When I ask myself that question, I notice that I try to answer it in parts.  First and foremost part?  I want to be happy.  Wow...can that answer be anymore vague?  After reaching that conclusion, I have to say - What would make me happy?  That's difficult too because you really never know what decisions will lead to what consequences.

So, what would make me happy?  Logically, without changing too much reality, I could be happy with spatterings of the following:
  • An exercise buddy that would be interested in exercises that I can do.
  • A flirtatious husband that prefers flirting with me over anyone else.
  • Friends that text me just because.
  • Chocolate.
  • A husband that remembers that I can't handle raised voices, yet is comfortable expressing himself in other ways.
  • An animal that makes me feel needed.
  • A weekend out of town every 6 months.
  • The color pink in different shades.
  • Music being played as a background of my life...Foo Fighters, The Counting Crows, Kings of Leon, etc.
  • Small adventures every month...wine tasting, breweries, bowling somewhere new, driving somewhere far, etc.
  • Professional nail services so I wouldn't have to contort myself in odd positions while applying polish.
  • Good memories popping up more often than bad.
  • Going to the movies by myself because sometimes I'm the only one that wants to see it and that's okay with me!
  • Liev Schreiber...topless.
  • Knowing that I try really hard everyday and sometimes with nothing to show for it.
  • Sugarless chewing gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment